Jean Broadbent, Recreation Director
Municipal Alliance Coordinator
Office Hours: 8:30am – 4:30pm
All meetings begin with Coffee at 10am; Presenters at 10:30am
Meetings are held in the Community Center - 239 11th St
(Unless otherwise **noted)
Click HERE for Twp of Ocean Nutrition Program for Older Americans
Community Center Calendar of Programs:
Adult Art Classes:
Senior Wellness Seminars:
Wednesday Wellness Senior Seminars
Noon in the Engel Sprague Senior Center 239 11th St
Ocean County Seniors Crisis Counseling Program
JNAAW News and Resources
Volunteers of America Guide to Services
Seniors and Addiction
How COVID-19 Affects the Mental Health of Seniors
Drug Watch.com Information for Seniors
Free Resources/Services for Seniors dealing with the Mesothelioma Cancer
Brain Health Network “Keeping Your Brain in Mind”
Ocean County Senior Services (County Office of Senior Services)
Links & Resources:
Additional Links to Resources:
- Why is Mesothelioma Prominent in Seniors?
- Public Outreach Department for the Mesothelioma Center (Asbestos.com) is an advocacy group that works to spread awareness of asbestos-related diseases and help those currently suffering from them.
- Here are some things we offer seniors that set us apart from other advocacy sites:
- A monthly online support group where we discuss a variety of topics pertaining to seniors and their caregivers.
- An on-staff doctor and nurse available to answer any medical-related questions that seniors may have.
- 24-hour live chat support.
- Patient Advocates that work 1-on-1 with seniors to help them find local doctors, treatment centers and support groups.
- Please take a look at some of the great information we have at //asbestos.com/mesothelioma/