DISASTER SUPPLIES KIT
Every home should have one! Everyone should have a supply of the following items, packed in a storage container or duffel bag, for portability:
* A three day supply of water (one gallon per day per person)
* A list of family physicians
* A list of medications
* A supply of non-perishable prescriptions, including dosage
* Packaged or canned food that does not require cooking
* Non-electric can opener
* Non-electric medical devices (ex: blood pressure cup, syringes, etc.)
* A first aid kit.
* A battery powered radio and flashlight with extra batteries
*** Be sure and update your supply kit every six months!